We are now partnering with Framlingham Vets, Suffolk. This means we will be able to offer some new services, as well as the clinical care and expertise you have come to expect from us. Just like us, the team at Framlingham Vets are dedicated to caring for pets in the local community, striving to provide the very best quality veterinary care, to help them live long and healthy lives.
Services we will now be able to offer:
Through our new partnership we are now able to offer:
- Saturday opening hours at Framlingham until 5pm should you require veterinary assistance after 12noon
- A well-equipped, in-house laboratory for same-day results on most tests
- A range of nurse-run consultations
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas, consult rooms, and hospitalisation wards, to reduce stress
- Onsite orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery
- Separate dentistry suite
Business as Usual
Although you may see some new faces when you come to visit us, the usual faces will also still be here to offer continuity of care for your pet. All the services we pride ourselves on will remain unchanged, and we will continue to offer our out-of-hours emergency care at Vets Now Ipswich.
All of your data stays within the same group so, regardless of whether you choose to visit Saxon Vets or Framlingham Vets as part of your pet’s care, their information will be available to the vet or nurse you see.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet when you visit us next. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, as usual, for any of your veterinary needs or, if you have any questions about our new partnership.