We are very excited to confirm some very big news!
From August 2022, we are delighted to be expanding our partnership with Framlingham Vets, to offer Saxon Vet clients and their pets’ access to high-standard surgical facilities. Even more exciting our team of vets from Saxon, will be based at and completing surgical treatments at Framingham Vets, during dedicated times (Our team will discuss the options available to you at the time you book your surgical appointment).
So, should your pet be booked in at Saxon or Framlingham you can rest assured, that your pet will receive the quality and continuity of care you have come to expect from our team.
Located just a short drive from Saxon Vets, the purpose-built Framlingham practice offers:
- Spacious kennels in a well-lit ventilated ward. With a separate ward for cats, away from the sights, sounds and smells of our canine friends
- Experienced registered nurses supporting Saxon’s vet team during operations. Who just like our nursing team, are dedicated to caring for pets in the local community, striving to provide the very best quality veterinary care and are highly proficient in anaesthesia monitoring, infection control and patient care
- High standards of patient safety and care during surgical treatment
- Fully equipped dental suite
- Imaging room
- Onsite laboratory
- Dedicated surgical theatre
Of course, we will still be offering all the services you have come to expect from us including nurse clinics, annual vaccinations, and health checks right here at Saxon Vets.
We hope you enjoyed our big news, but if you do have any questions just give us a call - our team will be happy to help.
The Team at Saxon Vets