We are pleased to be writing to you with some exciting news!
We are now partnering with Framlingham Vets Suffolk. This means we will be able to offer some new services, as well as the clinical care and expertise you have come to expect from us.
Just like us, the team at Framlingham Vets are dedicated to caring for pets in the local community, striving to provide the very best quality veterinary care, to help them live long and healthy lives.
Through our new partnership we are now able to offer:
- A change to our opening hours – We will now be open 6 days a week, with normal working hours and prices on Saturdays
- A well-equipped, in-house laboratory for same-day results on most tests
- A range of nurse-run consultations
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas, consult rooms, and hospitalisation wards, to reduce stress
- Onsite orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery
- Separate dentistry suite
Although you may see some new faces when you come to visit us, the usual faces will also still be here to offer continuity of care for your pet. All the services we pride ourselves on will remain unchanged, and we will continue to offer our out-of-hours emergency care at Vets Now Ipswich.
All of your data stays within the same group so, regardless of whether you choose to visit Saxon Vets or Framlingham Vets as part of your pet’s care, your pet’s information will be available to the vet or nurse you see.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet when you visit us next. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, as usual, for any of your veterinary needs or, if you have any questions about our new partnership.
All the team at Saxon Vets