Welcome to Saxon Veterinary Surgery
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, even during these uncertain times.
We have updated the services we are now offering in line with the new guidelines from the RCVS.
We remain open, however the front door to the practice will be locked. We have a video doorbell where you will be able to contact reception.
- EMERGENCIES: As always, we are seeing emergencies. Please call the practice in the first instance so we can prepare for your arrival.
- CONSULTATIONS: Non-emergencies are being seen via video consult first. If your pet requires an examination, we will arrange this to happen at the practice. We are also able to prescribe medication for some conditions through video consults.
- VACCINATIONS: We are now offering puppy, kitten and rabbit vaccines as these animals are at high risk. We can also vaccinate some adult animals if they are also at high risk. Please contact the practice to discuss this.
- PARASITE TREATMENT: These can be collected or posted. Please call or email to order them.
- MEDICATIONS: If your pet is on a medication, these can be collected or posted. Please call or email the practice to get these ordered.
- PET FOOD: We have plenty of stock and can order most food in should you need them – we can bring these to your car.
In accordance with recommendations from the British Veterinary Association (BVA) we are no longer booking nail clips and neuterings.
We realise this may cause some inconvenience, and for that we apologise. The threat of this virus is very real, and as medical professionals we must do our utmost in delaying its spread. We thank you for your continued understanding and patience.
The Saxon Vets Team
Saxon Veterinary Surgery is a small animal veterinary surgery in Wickham Market, Suffolk.
Our clients tell us that the most important thing they want and need from a veterinary practice is a solid and trusting relationship when they need us most. Whilst we are not expensive, we don’t compete on price. We are all about relationships which is why we aim for your pet to see the same vet, to ensure case continuity, as much is practically possible.
To find out about registering your pets please see our ”Register” page (we are currently taking new registrations)
or call us on 01728 747427 to make an appointment.
For information about opening hours and consulting times please see the ”Opening Hours” page
PLENTY OF PARKING AT THE DOOR