At Saxon Vets we believe in the best possible standards of care for your pet. For that reason, we have partnered with Vets Now at Vets Now, Grange Farm, Kesgrave to provide our out of hours emergency service.
If you have an emergency during normal opening hours
Please phone the surgery as usual on 01728 747427 to book an appointment. Emergencies during the day will always be seen as quickly as possible. Please telephone to let us know you are coming in with an emergency. Alternatively contact our sister practice Framlingham Vets on 01728 621666.
- If you think you have an emergency when we are open, then please phone as soon as possible for advice.
- If you telephone during normal opening hours with an emergency, you will be offered an appointment and seen.
- If your pet is unwell and you are not sure if it is an emergency, then please phone for advice.
If you have an emergency outside normal opening hours
Please phone the surgery as usual on 01728 747427. You will hear an answer phone message giving you contact details for Vets Now. Telephone Vets Now to speak to one of their staff members
- Do Not Panic.
- If your pet is on treatment or has an existing health problem, then please let the Vets Now staff know so they can contact us for a full clinical history.
- If you are seen at Vets Now, they will contact us to organise ongoing care.
We are still available to provide emergency care during our normal opening hours at our Wickham Market surgery or at our sister practice, Framlingham Vets.
Please note there will be a member of Vets Now on site 24/7 to look after in-patients.
1 Tommy Flowers Drive,
Hartree Way Grange Farm,
Kesgrave nr Martlesham,